Welcome to the project page for the Glebe Farm project, which is being built by Morgan Sindall Construction's Northern Home Counties team.
Here you can read about the project and its positive effect on the community, and track progress as it happens.
- Glebe Farm’s new school will be transformational for the community, providing hundreds of children with a school building that they can call home throughout their journey in full-time education
- Fast paced project due for completion September 2022 ready for intake of students
- Using new innovative and sustainable construction methods to build greener
- Sports facilities such as an artificial grass pitch will also be made available for use by the local community
- Delivering real social value through the creation of high-quality jobs within our local supply chains, and opening up opportunities for training and development for the next generation of construction professionals in the region
About the project
The school, located at Glebe Farm, will be an all-through school with 1,569 school places for pupils aged five to 16 and will also include a nursery with the equivalent of 39 full time places, as well as a workplace for 170 staff members.
Development of the school will be located on a 95,000 square metre site – an area larger than 13 football pitches – off Burney Drive in Glebe Farm, where hundreds of new houses have been built. The main structure has over 600 tonnes of structural steel to support all elements of the building.
You can find out more about our appointment to the project in this press release.
Working in the Glebe Farm, Wavendon and wider Milton Keynes community
Making a positive difference in the communities we work is a vital part of our responsible business plan. Our Community Investment Group supports our project teams in the delivery of local community engagement projects. The Northern Home Counties team is part of the wider London & Home Counties business unit, which operates out of four regional offices, the Welwyn Garden City Office being associated with this project.
Sam Green, site manager, is the dedicated community contact for the Glebe Farm project and will maintain communications with neighbours and the surrounding community. If you have any questions, please do get in touch with Sam via the contact form at the bottom of the page with any queries regarding the project.
This page will provide a snapshot of activities we have been undertaking in the local community.
Take a peak behind the hoardings, as the team progress the Glebe Farm project.
News and updates
Glebe School team putting our zero pledge into action
The team has implemented a solar powered generator, which is supporting our net zero carbon goals.