Well done to our suppliers who were recognised as part of our Supply Chain Awards in the East!
Our supply chain awards recognise outstanding performance and support of partners across the business.
Nominations flooded in and a careful process of evaluating each company, along with supporting evidence, took place resulting in a winner within each category. With so many great performances across the supply chain, the awards were incredibly well contended, making final selection a very difficult call for the leadership team.
Senior Supply Chain Manager for Construction East, Peter Puttock said: I’m immensely proud of the way the winners had conducted themselves to achieve this award, all category winners had worked hard with our project teams, evidenced by the strong commentary that accompanied each nomination. Building relationships and being able to recognise and acknowledge it like this is so important. It stands us and our supply chain partners in good stead for future working together. Each category winner will now be entered into the National Supply Chain Awards Event being held in November 2021, so we look forward to supporting them, and will hopefully have another national award winner like last year!”
The Construction East team was delighted to present category winner awards to the following organisations. Congratulations to all the winners and best of luck at the national awards which are being held at the Marriott Hotel in Leicester on 4 November 2021.
- Safety Award = Russell Civil Engineering
- Innovation Award = Keller Limited
- Perfect Delivery Award = Sotham Engineering Services Limited
- Preconstruction Support Award = Bower Fuller
- Social Value Award = Tamdown Group Limited
- Subcontractor of the year (order value £20k-£100k) = Premier Decorators (UK) Ltd
- Subcontractor of the year (order value £100k-£500k) = KGM Roofing
- Subcontractor of the year (order value £500k+) = KLH (UK) Ltd
- Family member award = Sangwin Educational Furniture