At Morgan Sindall Construction we encourage diversity of people and thought, and we embrace peoples’ differences.
Everyone is unique and we value the different ideas, experiences and perspectives that each individual brings to their work, their team and the wider business.
We are committed to ensuring we create the very best place to work in the industry, and an environment where every person feels included and is treated equally, fairly and with respect.
We actively promote an inclusive culture where everyone can bring their ‘whole self’ to work. It’s this approach we believe brings out the best in everyone and creates a fun, dynamic, innovative and rewarding environment.
We want our teams to represent the communities in which we work, and we therefore encourage all – regardless of age, sex, marital status, gender, ethnicity, religion or personal preferences – to join our business and build a career in the construction industry.
What’s more, not everyone in our business has a traditional construction background. We recognise that experience in other sectors and industries – and different life experiences – can offer different perspectives, approaches and solutions to problems. It can help us challenge the status quo (another one of our core values) and support us in driving innovation and offer different insights to help us continually improve.
Morgan Sindall Construction is part of Morgan Sindall Group plc, we are one of nine complimentary businesses creating long-term sustainable value in the built environment. When you join Morgan Sindall Construction, you join a strong group of 6,600 people with a unified culture and goal, to inspire excellence in the built environment.
When you join Morgan Sindall Construction, you join a team which:
- Strives to be the most sought-after and sustainable business in our industry
- Works hard to further enhance our positive reputation through the delivery of exceptional experiences for our customers and stakeholders
- Is passionate about creating inspiring places that enhance the communities in which we all live, learn, work, play, care and protect
- Has an inclusive culture where we encourage diversity and embrace difference
- Is proud of being part of Morgan Sindall Group and the confidence that the Group’s strong financial position gives to our customers, people, supply chain and wider stakeholders
- Operates a decentralised philosophy and is empowered to make decisions that support the needs of our customers
- Has some of the most flexible people policies in the industry, to suit all types of families, caring responsibilities and commitments
- Is proud to be working in the UK construction industry, and encourages others to build a career in our sector
Join the team
We can't wait for you to join our team. Click here to apply for a role at Morgan Sindall Construction.
Degree Apprenticeship - Quantity Surveyors/Site Managers/Estimator/Planners/Building Services (Mechanical & Engineer)
Location: Solihull, Slough, Plymouth, Cardiff, Southampton
People behind the projects
It's the people behind our projects who are delivering social value in the communities they work through our construction projects.
Our apprentices share more about their experience on the graduate programme and life at Morgan Sindall Construction.
Armed Forces careers
Hear from our own veteran employees and find out more about the support and opportunities to those looking for their second career, post-military life.