Welcome to the project page for the Little Reddings Primary School project, which is being built by Morgan Sindall Construction's Northern Home Counties team.
Here you can read about the project and its positive effect on the community, and track progress as it happens.
- Replacement 2FE primary school constructed using modern methods of construction following by demolition of the existing facilities.
- Delivered through the national DfE School Rebuilding Programme, growing on our existing strong relationship with the Department for Education.
- The new school will benefit from strong environmental credentials by using timber for the main structure and operating at net zero in operation.
- Collaborating with the local community and using local suppliers to support long term growth and regeneration in the Bushey area.
- Utilising the teams extensive experience of delivering new education facilities and infrastructure.
About the project
Little Reddings Primary School, is a new build replacement school, located in Bushey (Watford).
The project is made up of two main phases, construction of the new facilities followed by demolition of the existing school.
Working in the Bushey community
Making a positive difference in the communities we work is a vital part of our responsible business plan. Our Community Investment Group supports our project teams in the delivery of local community engagement projects. The Northern Home Counties team is part of the wider London & Home Counties business unit, which operates out of four regional offices, the Welwyn Garden City Office being associated with this project.
Jack Haley, Site Manager, is the dedicated community contact for the Little Reddings Primary School Project and will maintain communications with neighbours and the surrounding community. If you have any questions, please do get in touch with Jack via the contact form at the bottom of the page with any queries regarding the project.
This page will provide a snapshot of activities we have been undertaking in the local community.
News and updates
Little Reddings team take part in Neighborhood Week
The project team take part in the Northern Home Counties ''Neighborhood Week''.