Welcome to the project page for the Manor Road, Canning Town project, which is being built by Morgan Sindall Construction.
Here you can read about the project and its positive effect on the community, and track progress as it happens.
- Canning Town is one of London’s fastest growing residential areas and Manor Road will be the latest addition to its continuing expansion
- The project is a residential-led mixed use scheme incorporating open space with green grid links to Star Park, comprised of three buildings:
- A 34 story concrete framed structure (including ground floor). Clad with unitised terracotta cladding panels and balcony cladding / balustrades. This building houses 215 apartments of mixed private and shared ownership tenure
- A 9 storey concrete framed, brick and curtain wall clad building containing 61 apartments, 49 of which are shared ownership and 12 which are affordable rent
- A 12 storey concrete framed structure with brick and curtain wall cladding. This building contains 79 affordable rent apartments
About the project
Manor Road Phase 1, is a new exciting 355 apartment development, which will deliver 177 (50%) affordable and shared ownership homes, located in Canning Town, London.
You can find out more about our appointment to the project in this press release.
Working in the Canning Town community
Making a positive difference in the communities we work is a vital part of our responsible business plan. Our Community Investment Group supports our project teams in the delivery of local community engagement projects. The London & Home Counties team is part of the UK-wide Morgan Sindall Construction team. The London & Home Counties team operate out of three regional offices, the London Office being associated with this project.
Monica Paul, Social Value Manager, is the dedicated community contact for the Manor Road project and will maintain communications with neighbours and the surrounding community. If you have any questions, please do get in touch with Monica via the contact form at the bottom of the page with any queries regarding the project.
This page will provide a snapshot of activities we have been undertaking in the local community.
We've compiled some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs)the team receive as part of the Manor Road project.
News and updates
Manor Road Quart Development Project Update Meeting
Morgan Sindall Construction are holding a Project Update Meeting to inform residents and the wider community about the Manor Road Quarter Development in Canning Town
Manor Road team sign up to Newham’s Young People’s Charter
The Manor Road team have recently signed up to Newham’s Young People’s Charter launched by London Borough of Newham in early 2022.
Manor Road apprentice - Ethan - sits down to talk about his journey so far
Monica Paul, Social Value Manager for London & Home Counties, sat down with one of our apprentices working on the Manor Road project to explain his journey so far with Morgan Sindall Construction.