Welcome to the project page for the Maybole Community Campus project, which is being built by Morgan Sindall Construction for hub South West Scotland, Development Partner of South Ayrshire Council.
Here you can read about the project and its positive effect on the community, and track progress as it happens.
- The site, adjacent to Carrick Academy, will be transformed into a modern, four-storey campus where pupils will flourish for many years to come
- Building on a strong relationship with our client hub South West Scotland, with whom we have successfully delivered eleven educational facilities
- Morgan Sindall have partnered with TIGERS Ltd to provide training opportunities on the project with the aim of helping local people into employment by giving them valuable construction skills and onsite experience
- Utilising the teams extensive experience of delivering fantastic educational facilities
- Project planned for completion Summer 2024
About the project
The new campus will host a modern, four-storey secondary school with capacity for 700 school-places, a new non-denominational primary school alongside a new Roman Catholic primary school and Early Years facilities.
The campus will also host community facilities including a swimming pool and a full size all-weather sports pitch with dedicated changing rooms and a social pavilion, for use by the local sports teams.
You can find out more about our appointment to the project in this press release.
Working in the Maybole community
Making a positive difference in the communities we work is a vital part of our responsible business plan. Our Community Investment Group supports our project teams in the delivery of local community engagement projects. The Morgan Sindall Construction Scotland business unit operates out of two regional offices, the Eurocentral office being associated with this project.
David Gray, Senior Project Manager, is the dedicated community contact for the Maybole Community Campus project and will maintain communications with neighbours and the surrounding community. If you have any questions, please do get in touch with David via the contact form at the bottom of the page with any queries regarding the project.
As a business we are proud members of the Considerate Constructors Scheme, which has a Code of Considerate Practice designed to encourage best practice beyond statutory requirements.
This page will provide a snapshot of activities we have been undertaking in the local community.
News and updates
Maybole Community Campus achieves 44/45 on CCS visit
Well done to the team at Maybole Community Campus for achieving 44/45 on their CCS visit.
Maybole Community Campus Celebrates Topping Out and Moves One Step Closer to Opening
Maybole Community Campus has moved one step closer to its opening as an official topping out ceremony took place on Friday 2 September.